Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's everyone doing over the summer, while DV is too damn hot?
(2024-06-29, 09:51 AM)Beardilocks Wrote: Currently attempting to research the 1834 Stones in DV.  Anyone know anything about them? 

I assume you've collaborated with Guy Starbuck? He has a page about them, but no real information other than photos.

netllama Wrote: Its been kinda dead here, so I figured I'd ask.

Too hot in DV to go out and play!  Big Grin Me? Just doing what I do every day. A little this, a little that around the acreage. Last month we hit 101° in the northern Great Basin; but we also dropped to 23° and nipped and killed my garden and a few young trees. Having a 92 year old mother and a disabled wife kind of puts a damper on travel plans. So I'm happy to get out in my own backyard now and then to enjoy seeing the wildlife and vistas. And sit on the deck and enjoy my coffee each morning, the sunshine, my chickens and quail; while in the evening and dusk doing the same with a shot of bourbon.
DAW
~When You Live in Nevada, "just down the road" is anywhere in the line of sight within the curvature of the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what's everyone doing over the summer, while DV is too damn hot? - by DAW89446 - 2024-07-01, 08:13 AM