Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Inclusive DEVA Day Night Environment
(2021-04-07, 10:41 AM)TacoLand Wrote: Thanks for sharing the link. As much as I love Death Valley, we're spoiled rotten in Northern Nevada with much darker skies. Going camping next weekend and hoping to catch a bit of the Lyrids meteor shower.

Do you have your plans to visit DV in May dialed in already? It'll be great getting back out there!

I too love Northern Nevada and the Black Rock Desert and hope you see some cool meteorite light shows. Still trying to dial in a date for DEVA return which is frustrating.

(2021-04-07, 04:16 PM)trailhound Wrote: The chart appears to be based on valid scientific data.  If you are observing from DV, try Dante's View instead of FC.  It's a mile higher and, hence, a mile less air to see through.

Agree about Dante's View. A few years ago I had my spotting scope for a full moon rise from Dante's View and shared it with several visitors who got a thrill out seeing the Moon like that.
Life begins in Death Valley

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Inclusive DEVA Day Night Environment - by DeathValleyDazed - 2021-04-08, 08:06 PM