Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Mountain Attracting Climbers
(2021-12-21, 09:25 PM)MojaveGeek Wrote: It became a hobby of mine some years ago, after I first saw it from Borax BM in 2012, and I worked at it for a couple of years, in consultation with Kauri, (who also turned me on to Borax) to get up close and personal. 
Well MG, it's all your and Kauri's fault for hooking me on Blue Mountain because after reading your reports and seeing those panorama's I had to go check it out and it blew me away. Seeing the north slope of Blue Mounting with its simmering blue hue from various points along the Borax Benchmark was unforgettable, so thanks to you and Kauri. 

I remember getting dead ended so many times struggling around the south slope of BM seeking access to Big Blue but man was is colorful fun! I need to go back and reread my notes and view my old videos to relive those good ol' times. 

I'm afraid my rails will give out before I chance out the greater Mojave. I've yet to set foot in the Owlsheads, Cottonwoods for serious, and several other places in the park.
Life begins in Death Valley

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blue Mountain Attracting Climbers - by DeathValleyDazed - 2021-12-21, 10:36 PM