Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strap In - Six Minute Flight - Vegas To Furnace Creek
(2022-01-31, 10:47 PM)DAW89446 Wrote: I found this cool video at the Saline Valley forum.

https://forum.salinepreservation.org/pos...1331757381
Hey David, thanks for that link which I watched all the way through twice loving the scenery and update about the Chicken Strip and springs. The vid was well produced and I engaged the creator and several other YouTube comments in lively conversations on various topic. I was totally unaware of this fellows large following about aviation on YT. I did not subscribe because very little of it has to do with Death Valley, although I believe he has commented on the Rainbow Canyon crash two years ago on his channel. 

One of the commenters linked to some very cool footage of low flight jets training in Saline Valley including audio recording from his radio scanner of the trainer and pilots conversations transcribed into captions. I believe the camera perspective was from the Lippincott Road area, but I'm not sure. I also watch this twice all the way through. Here's the link in case any of you are interested. 
Life begins in Death Valley

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strap In - Six Minute Flight - Vegas To Furnace Creek - by DeathValleyDazed - 2022-02-02, 08:00 PM