Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Washington Post: The Ghost Town as Gay Mecca (1986)
(2022-05-20, 08:09 PM)Brice Wrote:
(2022-05-20, 05:59 PM)DAW89446 Wrote: As much as things change, some things are still the same. Cerro Gordo is owned by a gay group of investors, including Brent Underwood who lives in town.

Really?  Huh.  I thought it was a one man operation.  I haven't watched many of his youtube videos but I never got the impression that he has official support of others.  Seems like the videos I have watched kinda suggest the opposite.

I forget the total, I think four.

Edit: Brent Underwood, Jon Bier, Kelley Mooney, Nathan Barry, Ryan Holiday, Brendan Gahan, Aaron Saltzman and possibly two others. After some research through their social media, I found that I was incorrect on my comment that the group is gay. I recall that immediately before, during and after the sale there was buzz about it, but I’ve not found anything published to verify it. Some antics by certain members of the group didn’t help matters. But since things have quieted down. Other than Underwood, all have gone dark about any involvement in Cerro Gordo.
DAW
~When You Live in Nevada, "just down the road" is anywhere in the line of sight within the curvature of the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Washington Post: The Ghost Town as Gay Mecca (1986) - by DAW89446 - 2022-05-20, 09:08 PM