Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Halloween From Sentinel Peak
(2020-10-31, 01:21 PM)Candace66 Wrote: Nice! 

I noticed there was a second, old register container.  One of those pipe sections with a screw-off lid.  It was chained to a rock, near the current register.  I couldn't unscrew the lid.  I wonder if there are still old signatures in there?
Fortunately I noticed this older PVC pipe register and was able to unscrew the non-anchored cap. Only one item was inside, a business card which was well preserved. Here is in image inside of an image of the tube register. This fellow did not note a date on the back of his card. 

http://www.salamandersociety.com/deathva...0-2020.png

BTW, Candace, may I post images of your two entries into the paper registry inside of the ammo box on the summit? I enjoyed reading them as well as many others, some of which are rather humorous. 

I'd like to post images of the NPS staff who added entries to the registry but don't know if posting names and dates is "proper" online etiquette? Any advice on this from anyone here is welcome. 

I was disappointed not to find our very own Mojave Geek's entry and I even tried to find it by his "real name."
Life begins in Death Valley

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happy Halloween From Sentinel Peak - by DeathValleyDazed - 2020-11-03, 01:59 PM
RE: Happy Halloween From Sentinel Peak - by Kauri - 2020-10-31, 05:52 PM
RE: Happy Halloween From Sentinel Peak - by Kauri - 2020-11-05, 04:29 PM