Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pyramid Peak From Hole In The Wall
(2020-11-11, 08:30 PM)MojaveGeek Wrote: And it looks like you found the secret red stratum back in there on the way out Smile  Did you know you'd find it?  I discovered it once and told Steve Hall who may have posted more info about how to get to it at his great DV hikes web site.

Yes, MG and Steve Hall dropped a comment in my video. Funny thing, I did NOT know this side wall was in fact The Red Amphitheater until Steve Hall and now you identified it as such.  Blush

Due to the confusion around where and what is The Red Amphitheater I'll be starting a new thread on this topic just for fun and maybe giggles. 

BTW - I just reviewed all of your fantastic panoramas again and thoroughly enjoyed them. Those memories you have with your family on your various trips to DEVA are worth more than all the gold mined out of this marvelous spot on the Earth. Thanks again for helping light my fire of desire for all things DEVA back when I first joined the previous forum. You really helped me pursue The Blue Mountain exploration.
Life begins in Death Valley

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pyramid Peak From Hole In The Wall - by DeathValleyDazed - 2020-11-12, 12:16 PM