Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else miss the old saloon
Well the Valley is not the place to go for fine dining, is it? Smile Anyone else recall Panamint Pizza in FC? When I first started going to SPW with my daughter, I'd buy one for her on the way in from LV. That would be her dinner for a number of nights, and I'd eat in the SPW restaurant. The waiters never minded if she'd take a small plate of jello when I hit the salad bar, and I've give her some of my food if she wanted, and of course we'd share a slice of cake for dessert (noting that the although the popular saying is 'There's two S's in "dessert" because we always want more" we always wanted more of the one S desert).

She really liked the water fall that oozed down the stones. That was cute. Does it still run? Last time I went in there it was dry.

The staff were great but the food quite mediocre for the price. With what I was paying for the room - a lot for me back then - I just started bringing more of our own food to eat. We used to go out to the old Sand Dunes picnic area and fire up the camp stove.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else miss the old saloon - by MojaveGeek - 2020-11-22, 02:34 PM
RE: Anyone else miss the old saloon - by Kauri - 2020-11-22, 04:16 PM