Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking Input: Stuck in Butte Valley for two days ...
I wonder how Farabee's handles stuff like snapped tie rod ends, damage to body panels, returning it two days late because you got a flat in BFE and didn't know how to use a Hi-Lift Jack but did manage to lose a few teeth trying to figure it out ....

Really only imagined that families rented them to visit the Racetrack, cruise through Titus, etc.

Dazed – Not to gatekeep, but based upon your description of what you do & don't like to do in a Jeep I would say Mengel is not for you (no matter which direction). I've only done Mengel west to east, but in my head I always thought it'd be easier going the other way. I just asked my girlfriend though and she thinks it'd be more difficult to go east to west. She's the smarter one and has a better memory, so I'm inclined to say either way is going to be an experience.

Kauri – I've always been under the impression that Mengel is a lot more difficult that Dedeckera, but have yet to travel past the stone steps. Looking forward to checking that one off my list this next trip.

Looks like Gower beat me to it! Thanks for the info on Dedeckera, checks out with what I'm planning on running into ... maybe not looking forward to how long of a day driving it'll be from Hidden Dunes through Dedeckera, up Lippincott, and over to White Top Mountain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking Input: Stuck in Butte Valley for two days ... - by TacoLand - 2021-02-22, 05:16 PM