Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaser Trailer for "Last Chance Solo: A Death Valley Adventure" by Steve Hall
(2021-02-17, 07:44 PM)MojaveGeek Wrote: When Digonnet's book first came out, I was rather shocked.  I had discovered many of those places myself, by studying maps, my own photos, sat images, historical maps (there's always trails between contemporary old mining districts) and I felt a bit violated.  But at the same time, at least half the book was entirely new territory for me, so in the end, a net win.

I always wondered if there was a relationship between Digonnet and any of the various DV forums. Well, I appreciate your generosity, Mojave, when it comes to sharing your knowledge with others. There have certainly been collections of places and trip reports that have suddenly disappeared over the years. Steve has a terrific collection of reports that I've relied upon heavily, and I probably would have skipped past the park a long time ago were it not for his site. I hope he'll keep the information up. There would be a pretty big gap in publicly available information if his site disappeared.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teaser Trailer for "Last Chance Solo: A Death Valley Adventure" by Steve Hall - by bbbb - 2021-02-18, 07:20 PM