Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afghanistan & Egypt in the time of the plague
(2021-03-06, 05:24 PM)MojaveGeek Wrote: Ha, I was just thinking, "This is a TR worthy of FlyerTalk, and one that doesn't just gill the screen with details of the first class menu" so I thought I'd check to see if you're there, and lo, you are!  cool.  I'm MojaveFlyer over there.  Maybe you can detect a theme in screen name?  Smile

I really like that forum.  I've learned so much from my fellow travelers there, and saved a hell of a lot of bucks with interesting ticketing ideas (most of which no longer work, but...)

I'm on FlyerTalk as well, but got tired of the pictures of First Class menus and an attitude of "look how great I am".  Being a fairly hardened road warrior for work, I knew many of the tricks already, and the trip report's quality has dwindled.  After Randy sold out, it's become far more ads than I care for. 

My signature line of the " / SYR" is from a travel bulletin board that far, far precedes FlyerTalk, where we identifies our local and/or current airport.

David Bricker / SYR
DV Rat.  Live upstate NY, play Death Valley, retiring to Hawaii. '95 Cherokee, barely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Afghanistan & Egypt in the time of the plague - by David_Bricker - 2021-03-06, 05:43 PM