Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tap ... Tap ... Tap ... Is this Mike On?
Hey DV Friends! I'm constantly poking a head in here to see what's going on, but I haven't travelled since my March trip down to DVNP that ended up being the last hurrah for my wagon. Since then it's been work, work, Pandemic, work, wildfires, work, etc. Pretty dang boring, though I have found some pleasure in slowly putting together a new truck when my schedule & the global supply chain permit.

Going forward my DV goals are to do a better job documenting my trips and sharing them on the forum. We're hoping to make it down in January just to spend some time outdoors, but in the back of my head I've already accepted the fact it likely won't be until March for my somewhat-annual birthday trip.

Love reading what everyone is up to though, and I've also been sharing a lot of info & advice with folks I know who have been having fun down at the park ... so I still feel somewhat connected. Hope everyone out there is doing well!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tap ... Tap ... Tap ... Is this Mike On? - by TacoLand - 2021-11-09, 06:06 PM