Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abandoned Hiking Climbing Gear - Common?
(2023-01-15, 01:19 PM)DeathValleyDazed Wrote: I just stumbled across a "possible" solution to this mystery over at reddit in a thread titled "Lost (City) Aztlan in SW Desert" discussing a search for an entrance to this "lost city" under The Panamints via a tunnel/tube near the entrance to Trellis Canyon. Disclaimer: I seriously doubt such a lost city exists under The Panamints!

I'm attempting to contact this individual to confirm whether it's his abandoned gear or not. I'lll keep you posted. These cut and pasted quotes (sic) are from two years ago which makes the timeline a possibility? The main abandoned gear evidence is highlighted in BOLD

Oh my. I wonder what he's been smoking. I went down a rat hole of looking at some such posts some years ago. You should ask him where the entrance is while you're at it.

I was literally just thinking maybe I should look at the redit stuff DVD mentions but.... I don't need to see posts like that Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandoned Hiking Climbing Gear - Common? - by MojaveGeek - 2023-01-15, 03:07 PM