Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Lost Death Valley (and surrounding area) Video
Ok, thanks for the explanation. I bought a drone for about a hundred bucks and have yet to break it out of the package. I hope it has the 'follow me" feature. I won't be using the drone inside of DEVA NP boundaries. In fact I remind the "droners" that I come across of the prohibition. They usually are not pleased with me.

BTW - Hawaii and Death Valley - a contrast worth enjoying often! Haleakala Crater would easily contain Ubehebe Crater within its basin. This portion of Hawaii most resembles DEVA although the north shore of Maui can resemble the volcanic boulder fields just west of Desolation Canyon and east of Badwater Road. Come to think of it, walking on top of the hot lava on the Big Island can send one back to the volcanic days of DEVA. I would not be surprised if Joshua Trees could be transplanted on the dry side of Lanai and thrive there. Imagine if Darwin Falls morphed into The Seven Sacred Pools near Hana Maui Hawaii?
Life begins in Death Valley

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Lost Death Valley (and surrounding area) Video - by DeathValleyDazed - 2020-09-19, 02:48 PM