Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Unusual DEVA YT Video I've Seen Yet
I actually watched and listened to whole three plus minutes trying to figure out it's purpose and to see if there was a surprise ending. DEVA seems to bring out the unusual aspects of its visitors? 
Life begins in Death Valley
At my age, I wish I had that five minutes and twenty nine seconds back …  Huh Sad
DAW
~When You Live in Nevada, "just down the road" is anywhere in the line of sight within the curvature of the earth.
Umm, interesting? Instead of watching the whole thing, I just poked in at three points and confirmed for myself that I didn't need to watch it all.
(2022-10-05, 03:20 PM)DAW89446 Wrote: At my age, I wish I had that five minutes and twenty nine seconds back …  Huh Sad

At my age I took a huge risk of croaking during and having YT on eternal loop. lol
(2022-10-06, 01:01 PM)DeathValleyDazed Wrote:
(2022-10-05, 03:20 PM)DAW89446 Wrote: At my age, I wish I had that five minutes and twenty nine seconds back …  Huh Sad

At my age I took a huge risk of croaking during and having YT on eternal loop. lol

Well, then. Take a look at a video series I posted this morning on this site (Western Places section). My Trip 2001 video, broken into 10 parts. Total video over three hours long! That will keep you occupied until the undertaker taps you on the shoulder!  Big Grin
DAW
~When You Live in Nevada, "just down the road" is anywhere in the line of sight within the curvature of the earth.
OK DAW, if you all never see another post from me here, you'll know what happened. lol
(2022-10-06, 01:25 PM)DeathValleyDazed Wrote: OK DAW, if you all never see another post from me here, you'll know what happened. lol

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Tongue
DAW