Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canyons north of Titanothere (and south of Titus)
(2023-01-01, 11:59 AM)Beardilocks Wrote:
(2022-12-31, 03:28 PM)MojaveGeek Wrote:
(2022-12-31, 11:54 AM)Beardilocks Wrote: Well… as soon as they open North Rd.  Lol.  Kind of a long hike in from 190.

I wonder why they are being so slow to open the road.  Maybe it's low priority since Scotty's is closed and there is an open route to Beatty?  Not that many years ago they did work all along the road to improve flood drainage across the asphalt.  I guess it didn't work.

I’m guessing they must be close.  I saw a report from a motorcyclist that was in to the Racetrack via Lippencott over Xmas week.  He says Lippencott was virtually impassable in a truck (which differs from some other reports I’ve heard so that’s confusing). But he also said Racetrack Rd was freshly grated.  If they’ve run the Grater all the way in to the Racetrack, they must be getting close with the main road?

Multiple reports over on the Saline Preservation forum have Lippincott pegged as business as usual. (Bad) Conditions for that road tend to be grossly inflated in my experience. Also, a lot of incompetent people out there driving so I guess that might explain it a bit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Canyons north of Titanothere (and south of Titus) - by TacoLand - 2023-01-01, 01:18 PM