Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commercial Photography In DEVA Update
GowerGulch42, not snarky at all but informative as usual. What leaped out as a reminder is your quote: "which boil down to [paraphrased "commercial filming requests from advertisers are increasing" and "increased video/social media posting is a threat to natural and cultural resources".

The threat and degradation of DEVA's natural resources is personal conundrum because nearly every foot step off the beaten path degrades the wilderness but how can I explore and enjoy the wilderness and share the experience without increasing the degradation? I'm reconsidering how much of my videos to post online and reviewing the current content of my non-monetized channel to delete some of the content in order to protect DEVA.

Even if there was no vandalism or cannabis growing or illegal mining or movie productions we humans would still be "wearing down" DEVA. I'll be mulling all of this over and over again during my March visit to the park. I certainly love to review my videos on a personal basis to bring back the fantastic memories and feelings I experienced in the first place.
Life begins in Death Valley

Messages In This Thread
RE: Commercial Photography In DEVA Update - by DeathValleyDazed - 2023-02-08, 11:16 AM